iDonate's Enterprise version supports a multi-tier (parent-child) structure. This capability can be implemented in one of two ways as detailed below. In both implementations, the child organizations are connected to the "Parent" organization, allowing for "roll up" reporting on all activities from organizations subordinate (or below) the Parent organization. Only Basic and Pro versions can be "connected" to the Enterprise product.
In this configuration, a Merchant Gateway Key (Credit Card Identifier) is given to each Chapter, allowing all funds to flow to the Parent organization's bank account. This implementation allows the Parent to track, reconcile, distribute, and receipt all funds for all constituent organizations in their Enterprise structure.
In this configuration, a Unique Merchant Gateway Key (Credit Card Identifier) is given to each Affiliate, allowing funds to remain at the local bank account of the Affiliate. This implementation allows the local or subordinate organization to track, reconcile, distribute, and receipt their funds. The Parent still has the ability to track or view all donation activity.
Enterprise Pricing Explained
$249 + Basic or Pro at a 50% discount to published pricing
Missionaries and Self-Funded Staff
We have a special program for missionaries and self-funded staff. Please call us at (877) 410-4431 ext. 107 to inquire about applying for this special offer.
- - Tier'd pricing is made available only to those subordinate organizations directly affiliated with the Parent account.
- - Enterprise customers are not required to purchase Tiers.
- - Training
- - All Enterprise Licenses include free 2 Hour Webinar
- - Starter Pack can be purchased for $750 and includes the following
- - (3) 2 Hour Webinars detailing feature set
- - Setting up first 10 tiers
- - 10 Hours of Consultation during first 30 days
- - Setup Fee does not include any custom Salesforce integration or training