It’s Wednesday, November 30th, now what?
You put so much time and energy into preparing for #GivingTuesday and in the blink of an eye it’s over… or is it? Don’t let all of your hard work go to waste by thinking you have to wait an entire year to capitalize on the next #GivingTuesday.
You may be suffering from the Post-#GivingTuesday Blues if:
- Upset #GivingTuesday is over
- Usure of the best way to follow up
- Headache (try some Advil, but iDonate can help you get more donations with less work if that helps too)
- Afraid #GivingTuesday will be your only successful social media campaign
There is hope…
iDonate is here to help! Join us for this 30-minute webinar where we will discuss Fundraising 2.0 treatments for your Post-#GivingTuesday Blues. In this webinar, we will discuss how to:
- Use your #GivingTuesday results to gather behavioral data about your donors and make more effective asks in the future
- Apply #GivingTuesday social media tactics to your other fundraising campaigns
- Convert #GivingTuesday donors into avid supporters with a solid follow up strategy
About the Speaker
Amanda Pitre , CFRE – Director of Nonprofit Strategies & Consulting, iDonate
Amanda has spent her entire career in nonprofit management and fundraising. She has worked for some of the nation’s largest charities including American Heart Association, American Red Cross, and Habitat for Humanity. She has traveled the nation to help various nonprofits and churches develop strategies to achieve fundraising goals, maximize board effectiveness, expand community awareness, and increase volunteer participation.