By now, everybody knows a picture is worth a thousand words. Here are just a few examples of how this impacts your marketing1:
- Tweets with images receive 18% more clicks,
89% more favorites and 150% more retweets.
- 60% of consumers say they’re more likely to consider or contact
a business that shows up with an image in local search results.
- Forbes Insight reports that nearly 60% of senior execs prefer to
watch video instead of reading text, if both are available on the same page.
But is EVERY Picture Worth 1,000 Words?
In today’s visually over-saturated world, what does it take to make your imagery stand out?
Download our new one-pager Picture It: Attention-Stealing Imagery Tips to Connect with Your Audience and learn:
- The surprising impact of marrying visual language with your visual images
- 8 tips about using photography
- What you must do to ensure your images help you in search results
Reinforce your fundraising and marketing strategy with a donor giving experience that supports your mission messaging with simple, branded, intuitive forms wherever your donors are.
Source: Jeff Bullas: The Power of Imagery in Marketing