We are excited to announce the release of our new Events module.
We have enhanced our Events functionality with great new features and made significant improvements to our existing ones.
You can create colorful, multi-media event pages with photos, videos, and custom accent colors in minutes.
Here are just a few of our great new features:
- You can now create the “perfect event” in iDonate and clone the entire setup so you can quickly create similar events in the future – imagine recreating one of your best event pages with a click…images, text, ticket types, sponsors, and more!
- Ticket buyers can make donations in three ways: on the event page, during ticket checkout, or through the ticket price itself using our ticket fair market value feature
- Create promo codes by ticket type with discounts applied at checkout
- Set ticket availability automatically by date range or maximum ticket inventory; you can even set the starting and ending sales date for each ticket type
- Create custom surveys containing multiple choice, fill in the blank, or free text questions – for each type of ticket you offer for an event!
- Follow the registration action with our advanced event ticketing dashboard showing real-time event registration statistics and revenue. At a glance, you can see total sales, refunds, comp ticket status, sales proceeds, net donations for every event. You can email summary registration reports to anyone – even those without access to Events
- In one location, you can manage and change ticket order information and update all registered attendee information
- You can create three tiers of event sponsorship with logos and sponsor website URLs
Click here to view a video that takes you on a guided tour of each and every feature in our new Events.
To speak to one of our team and learn more about Events and the iDonate Digital Giving System, click here and let us know how to reach you.