August 2018 Release
Updates & Fixes
- Peer-to-Peer Content Control
- When setting up peer-to-peer programs, organizations can make the title, description and image fields editable for fundraisers. Later, if needed, organization can override and make global edits to uneditable fields on everyone’s page to maintain brand and campaign consistency.
- Peer-to-Peer Multi-Fundraiser Per Program Per Email
- Peer-to-peer fundraisers may have an unlimited number of fundraising pages per program.
- Toggle “Custom Amount” on Embed
- When building out gift array, custom amount field defaults to on, but can be toggled off by organization to prevent donors from giving a custom amount.
- Include Designation on Email of Future Recurring Donation Notification
- When donor receives notification of a recurring donation about to transact, it will now include designation.