February 2018 Release
New Features & Enhancements:
- Automatic Credit Card Updates Visa and Mastercard credit cards are automatically updated in the background and your customers can continue donating without interruption, reducing lost revenue, donors and time.
- Updated Donor Dashboard We've made dashboard analytics and views more robust. All your key metrics are now visible at the top and all your charts or graphs are below. Dropdowns allow you to customize the look of your dashboard and drill down into more detail. You'll be able to filter reporting by all campaigns or select an option to dig deeper into performance by campaign, channel or designation.
- New! Donor Self-Serve Portal
Save valuable time and resources, reduce errors, and give donors instant access to their information. Once enabled, even historical information will populate their accounts.Now, your donors can login to a secure portal to:
- Change their name or address
- Set up a password for their account
- Manage payment methods
- Change or delete recurring donation details
- See their full giving history
- Multi-Designation FeatureDonors are now able to modify a recurring gift’s designation and split the gift into multiple designations through the donor self-service portal. Designations for recurring gifts can also be managed by administrators on the donor’s behalf in the iDonate backoffice.
- Resource Sidebar: Ways to Grow Giving On the right sidebar of your dashboard, we've added a Ways to Grow Giving section. It highlights key areas within your donation data with links to learn tips, tricks and best practices for each area.
- ADA Compliance We’ve updated our technology to ensure interactive website accessibility for people with disabilities.
- More than 40 other bug fixes, localization updates, and performance improvements.