Have you ever tried to eat a steak with a butter knife? Sure, you can do it if a butter knife is the only tool you have. But why would you if you have a steak knife available?
A butter knife is incredibly useful, and it has a place at the table. But it’s not the tool to end all tools. Using it to cut a steak, you’re asking it to do something that it wasn’t designed to do. And if you’re relying on your CRM to help accelerate your online giving results then you’re doing the same thing.
(And, before we get too far into this, yes, we’ve seen the videos online of people cutting steak with a spoon, but do you really want to do that?)
Specific Jobs Require Specific Tools
Reaching, nurturing, and inspiring donors is a different activity than simply tracking donor activities and donations, analyzing overall fundraising, and providing donation receipts and statements. Each function has different goals and approaches. The creation and management of activities and interactions such as campaign emails, nurture communications, online giving, peer-to-peer programs, campaign emails, event giving, and payment processing is different from managing static donor information and historical donation data.
Two systems. One goal. Accelerated impact.
True integration with iDonate’s Donor Engagement Platform protects your existing CRM/DMS investment and helps you:
- Acquire new donors by:
- Extending the networks of your current donors via peer to peer campaigns
- Reaching donors who may not be able to donate in cash but have noncash items
- Evaluating analytics to see which channels attract new donors and what personas they represent
- Deepen engagement through personalized experiences
- Present personalized giving forms specific to a donor or donor segment
- Create automated “journeys” that welcome, inform, thank, and prove the merits of the donor’s gifts with clear results feedback.
- Multiply results by offering all forms of donating – multi-faceted campaigns that include online, text, events, p2p, non-cash – all with common and “cool” giving experiences
A donor-engagement platform provides the insights you need to fuel your donor management system and development-team workflows. Potential donors that have not been nurtured to the point of giving yet or have lost interest can be actively nurtured within the donor engagement system instead of by hand or through your donor management system.
iDonate can avoid cluttering your donor management system and wasting development team time with in-process, interactions with potential donors. Our donor engagement platform combines marketing and nurturing automation with omnichannel fundraising software that will only increase the value of your donor management systems and the efficiency and effectiveness of your donor development staff. It’s the tool they need to do the job you’ve hired them to do, and with it they can maximize the fundraising potential of your CRM.
Turn your CRM into a fundraising machine!