This is the final installment in our 5 Keys to a Winning #GivingTuesday Strategy series (Read our first key here).
Get the word out with a coordinated campaign
#GivingTuesday is not a time to be shy online, since that’s where the majority of fundraising occurs. To stand out and attract attention, take the time to create messaging collateral that:
- Is consistent with your branding
- Has a similar look and feel
- Employs imagery and video
- Contains your #GivingTuesday hashtag and the #GivingTuesday hashtag
- Clearly promotes impact and urgency around any matching funds
- Includes a clear and consistent call to action on every piece
- Engages your audience to take action
Download the infographic to see how our client Alabama Baptist Children’s Homes rolls out their #GivingTuesday campaign before, during and after the big day.
For all 5 winning strategies download our eBook: How Alabama Baptist Children’s Homes Won #GivingTuesday