Integration is the name of the game when it comes to managing multiple organizations, chapters, affiliates, or even partner relationships in the nonprofit world.
Jefferson, formerly known as Thomas Jefferson University, is in growth mode, with multiple mergers in the recent past and future growing the higher ed and health systems organization far beyond its original scope.
Download the new Jefferson case study to see how the organization:
- Integrates all fundraising and giving data from internal organizations into their Raiser’s Edge CRM
- Maintains Enterprise oversight without having to manage individual campaigns or funds
- Easily moved into accepting major online gifts
- Tracks the source of all donors
- Reduced donation processing time by 200%
- Shifted staff focus to fundraising rather than donation processing