Just as the for-profit sector uses multi-channel marketing to reach consumers, nonprofits must use multiple giving channels and creativity to reach today’s donors.
Join us for a 30-minute co-hosted webinar with Asha Curran – Chief Innovation Officer and the Director of the Belfer Center for Innovation & Social Impact at the 92nd Street Y where we will discuss this year’s #GivingTuesday trends and a creative, multi-channel approach to ensure you reach more donors and dollars on this impactful day.
In this webinar we will cover:
- The history of #GivingTuesday
- This year’s #GivingTuesday trends
- How to use multiple giving channels including online and mobile giving, events, text, P2P, and noncash.
- Creative ideas to maximize each channel and reach more donors and dollars
- Have a company adopt your nonprofit for #GivingTuesday
- Create a social media challenge
- Leverage both virtual and in-person support at your #GivingTuesday Event
- Make the most out of the recent iPhone 7 release
About the Speakers
Asha Curran – Chief Innovation Officer and the Director of the Belfer Center for Innovation & Social Impact at the 92nd Street Y
As Chief Innovation Officer and the Director of the Belfer Center for Innovation & Social Impact at the 92nd Street Y, one of NY’s most prestigious cultural institutions, Asha Curran is spearheading projects with national and global reach, including #GivingTuesday, the national day of giving founded and led by 92Y. She is also the recipient of the 2015 Social Capital Hero Award from Social Capital Partners, LLC.
Amanda Pitre – Director of Nonprofit Strategies & Consulting – iDonate
Amanda has spent her entire career in nonprofit management and fundraising. She has worked for some of the nation’s largest charities including American Heart Association, American Red Cross, and Habitat for Humanity. She has traveled the nation to help various nonprofits and churches develop strategies to achieve fundraising goals, maximize board effectiveness, expand community awareness, and increase volunteer participation.